This website aims to give you a comprehensive breakdown of road trip itineraries I have experienced in the past. You can use my itineraries to simply get ideas from, or to download and mimic yourself.
For more detailed instructions on how to go about getting the most out of the itineraries, please go to the About section.
The current list of published road trips is:
- Great Ocean Road, Victoria, Australia (spring)
- Great Alpine Road, Victoria, Australia (spring)
- Vermont, Vermont, USA (fall/autumn)
- Montréal to Québec, Québec, Canada (summer)
- Launceston to Hobart, Tasmania, Australia (summer)
- San Francisco to Portland, California/Oregon, USA (summer)
- Reykjavik to the Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon return, Iceland (winter)
- Reykjavik to Snaefellsness Peninsular return, Iceland (winter)
- Algonquin Park and Muskoka, Ontario, Canada (fall/autumn)
- Queenstown to Milford Sound, Otago/Southland, New Zealand (summer)
- Bar Harbor to Portland, Maine, USA (summer)
- Denver to Park County & Colorado Springs return, Colorado, USA (fall/autumn)
- Portland to Seattle, Oregon/Washington, USA (summer)
- Vancouver to Whistler, British Columbia, Canada (summer)
- Christchurch to Queenstown, Canterbury/Otago, New Zealand (summer)
The current road trips are in the process of being published:
- Sierra Nevada & Death Valley, Nevada/California, USA (spring)
- The Cabot Trail & Nova Scotia/Prince Edward Island/New Brunswick (fall/autumn)
All photos on map itineraries are my own unless otherwise stated.
To keep up to date with the latest road trip information, follow me on Instagram @drivelyplanet